Thursday, March 3, 2011

When in doubt, eat bacon

So, while some make salads and do their best not to die, I make food that involves bacon.

Lots and lots of bacon.

Take, for example, my dinner for the past two nights. I call it "Heart Attack in a Bowl" (A spin-off of my favorite Heart Attack Sandwich)

All good things start with bacon. So, fry up as many slices of bacon as you feel morally obligated to eat in one sitting.

In the mean time...

Get some mashed potatoes. Put them in a bowl, heat them up. Add butter to taste (Paula Deen style), rosemary and tarragon.

Place bacon on top of mashed potatoes, sprinkle liberally with parmesan cheese.

DONE. ENJOY.

I also want to try this sometime. Oh yeah.

Also- if you are curious, the Heart Attack Sandwich is: two slices of bread, toasted and buttered, plus two eggs, scrambled with lots of cheese and herbs, and as many slices of bacon as you need. Oh yeah. Good for what ails ya.

Basically, Bacon+Carb+Cheese=WIN

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I read this and immediately wanted to eat bacon. The bacon industry should pay you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Bacon for breakfast and dinner at our apartment!

    ReplyDelete