Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Finals go-round

So....it's that time again. Finals! But this is the last finals week of my undergrad. WOOOHOOOO.

This is also probably one of the more complicated finals yet, and not because of the finals themselves.

Between now and this Friday, I have two 8-page research papers. Two finals. No biggie. Late nights, but it'll all work out.

Then, 8am on Friday, I fly back to GA for my brother's wedding on Saturday.

I get back to Happy Valley late Sunday night.

Monday morning, I have work and a final that afternoon. Tuesday morning, my last final and a writing portfolio.

Wednesday morning, I fly to San Antonio, TX for a lit. conference. I'm presenting on Pride and Prejudice and Zombies early Thursday morning. At some point between now and then, I need to revise that paper... I'll be in Texas until Saturday. I'll miss my own graduation, but the experience is more valuable.

I think I'll travel more in the next two weeks than I have in the last year.

Sometime in there, I have cleaning checks.

THEN I WILL BE DONE!

Sorta.

I still need to find a job for Spring term and I have a ton of research stuff to do before going to London and the Lake District.

*sigh* here I go.

1 comment: