Thursday, February 18, 2010

I make poor decisions when I'm tired

With every passing second, I become less able to finish my assignment. And what am I doing? I'm blogging. Not annotating the bejeezus out of my bibliography or creating a cogent paper proposal. Oh no. It's three in the morning and not only has the Spirit gone to bed, but so has my work ethic. I have only enough responsibility clinging to the shreds of my consciousness to realize that I should finish. I can't give up and sleep. But at this point, that may be the best solution.

Why don't some professors put their late policy on their syllabus? They know someone (me) is probably going to turn something in late, and they're (I'm) gonna want to know how that's gonna hurt my grade. Not publishing it in the syllabus interferes with my agency. I can't make a good decision without all the information. And it's annoying as all get out. But at this point, I'm probably incapable of good decision-making, regardless of the information I have (or don't have).

I have roughly 6 hours before this annotated bibliography is due. It's supposed to be 6-9 pages, with a minimum of 10 sources annotated. I'll tell you right now, that ain't gonna happen. Dang. This is gonna hurt. In so many ways.

Where's my Zipfizz?

No comments:

Post a Comment