Tuesday, May 18, 2010

School's Out

I would like to apologize for my long, unexplained absence from the blogosphere. I'm sorry. But to make up for it- I'm starting two series for the summer! Please, contain your excitement.

The first is a summer reading series. I'll read a book, then post my thoughts for discussion. I'll also announce the next book I'll be reading. The second is more cooking themed. Every week, I'll invite some friends over for Sunday dinner. I'll try to invite different friends and try different recipes. Then I'll post pictures and links to recipes/the recipes themselves and stuff.

These two projects have lots of purposes. First, they will force me to blog more consistently. Second, they will force me to read more AND come up with something to say about what I read. Third, I'll have to be social and network. Last, I'll try new recipes and stretch as a cook. Sounds like a plan, right?

So here we go, and stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. So many things I love here: good friends (or if not good, at least new friends, or better acquaintances...right?), good food, good books. I will definitely stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ambitious, my friend. I can't wait to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete