Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MLIA: Friends


My friends rock. Here's some reasons why:

-sincere compliments ("that dress is FANTASTIC"-A.G.)
-nicknames ("Ems"- D.R.)
-gum when I have nap-time breath (C.C.)
-random movies about Coco Chanel (H.G.)
- shared classes (C.C., H.G., A.G., C. S., D.R....)
- Oreos with a nice note when I'm heading out for a hard day (L.H.)
- thinking better of me than I think of myself (J.M. & T.U.)
- girl talk
- talking about puppies ( R.L. & B. G.)
- the ability to say "shut up" with a smile (B.G.)
- weird animals noises at IHOP (C.M. & S.S.)
- free Lady Gaga (A.T.)
- asking about me when I'm gone (R.P.)
- late night jigs of joy (H.G.)
- (slightly) inappropriate comments/jokes (you know who you are)
- alerting me to possibly awkward gchat statuses (R.P.)
- rides to the grocery store (L.S. & P. H.)
- boy advice (P.A. & P. H.)
- letting me borrow books (too many initials...)
- sharing pie on pi day (J.B. & R)
- best conversationalists ever (ALL YOU PEEPS)
- the list goes on....

Basically, I have some really awesome friends and they do more for me than I could ever list here, or anywhere. This semester I was planning on just being super-independent and a (lonely) workaholic. I'm really glad that I'm surrounded by people like YOU that won't let me do what I plan to do. I'm much happier for the interference. Thank you. You help everyday be a little better and my life a little richer.

Have an awesome day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Friends really do just make the world you round, huh? Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    ohhh you. you're pretty dang awesome too. what a great post.

    ReplyDelete