Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Bird pt. 1

The other day I had a non-graduate school related adventure.

There was a bird in my room. A ninja bird.

How did this happen, you say? Well, everyday when I get home, I open up one of the many windows in my room. This particular day, I opened one that was right next to a tree. A tree with a flock of ninja birds. "Oh cool," I thought, "birdsong."

Unbeknownst to me, the screen in that particular window was out. I was open to attack and I didn't even know it.

I went about my "just got home" routine, unpacking my bag, picking up the clothes from that morning's "I have nothing to wear so let's try on 10 outfits only to decide on the first one" ceremony, changing into sweats, popping open my pre-homework DrP. You know, normal stuff.

Then I hear it. CHirrrp tweet. But it wasn't coming from outside.

It was right.behind.me.

I turn, and there it is, bloodlust in its eyes, a ninja bird.


See the bloodlust? SEE IT?!


At the time I didn't know it was a ninja bird. It just looked like an everyday sparrow, small and brown.
No big deal. So, to encourage it to leave on its own, I opened up all the other windows and popped their screens out. Maybe he'll just fly out.

Boy, was I wrong. That bird was out for blood. My blood.  And wasn't leaving until he got it.

To be continued...


1 comment:

  1. Most terrifying bird experience I've ever heard of. I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting for the sequel...!!!

    ReplyDelete