Thursday, September 29, 2011

Crap

Ok, so pt.2 of the bird incident is coming later this evening. Promise. First, I must share.

So, today I had WIM (Weekly Instructor Meeting). It's like an on-going teacher training thing. Drew, who is the Yoda to my Padawan, warned us about all the germs on the papers we grade. He's all "use hand sanitizer and don't touch your nose or eyes while you grade."

Well, just now, I pulled out the last few papers I have to grade. Plopped then down on my desk, pulled out a portfolio, started reading a paper and almost immediately TOUCHED MY NOSE.

Great. Now I'm going to get ebola AIDS. Of course. As if grad school wasn't hard enough.

Going to Smith's RIGHT NOW to purchase hand sanitizer.

P.S. I'm sorry if you went to that link and you've never been there before. You've effectively said good-bye to any productivity this evening.

Update: Purchased said sanitizer. Used it. I didn't realize I had so many paper cuts :/

1 comment: