Thursday, September 15, 2011

Every day I'm shufflin'

I am addicted to my Ipod shuffle. Love love love. Cannot function without it. When I walk, study, prep for class. If I'm not actively engaging with someone, I've got those little earbuds in, possibly damaging my hearing.

Here's a snapshot of what I've got on there today:

Lady Gaga discography (of course)
Carbon Leaf collection (something like 8 albums)
the Biebster
Lil'Jon
Garth Brooks
Les Miserables (20th anniversary London cast)
ABBA
Girl Talk
Beatles' White Album, Sgt Peppers
Cali Swag District
Panic! at the Disco
Queen
Big and Rich
Black Sabbath
Smashmouth
Nicki Minaj
Beirut
Mumford and Sons
ACDC
Ke$ha
Herman's Hermits
LMFAO
several other random (and sometimes unidentifiable) artists and songs

I'm so mainstream. What's the opposite of a hipster? That's what I am. 

Some day, I hope to own headphones with a built-in subwoofer.







No comments:

Post a Comment