Sunday, October 31, 2010

For your reading pleasure


For all of you that don't know, I write for my ward's newsletter. It is called The Fishbowl.

Here is the link.

I usually write these the morning they are due. In an hour or less. Usually less.

Enjoy! Or not.

FYI: This isn't everything I've written for The Fishbowl. A few are missing for some reason. And I think my editor deliberately inserts typos. Just so you know... those typos aren't mine. I am above typos.

Also- isn't this puppy sooo adorably can't-hardly-stand-it cute?

Go google puppies--it'll make you a better person. Or at least make your day better .

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. Puppies!!! I think I've googled them twice this semester. I seriously need to have a house so I can have a puppy...and a library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the kind of puppy I wanted when we got Felicity-Mom
    I now want a Cavachon see http://cavachon.org/
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsy- only twice? really? I think I end up googling them once a week. Maybe that's why I'm behind... And yes- puppy and library. Must have.

    Mom- I thought of that when I posted it :)

    ReplyDelete