Friday, November 5, 2010

Stupid Tired Randomness

I've said it before, but I'll say it again:

Late policies need to be clearly stated in the syllabus. Just in case.

On a separate note, I'm obsessed with Katy Perry's Peacock. Offensive? Yes. Inappropriate? Yes. Irresistible? Absolutely. (Easily offended? then don't youtube this. don't say I didn't warn you)

My DrPepper tastes like soap. Or maybe my mouth tastes like soap before the DrP even gets there.

hmmm.

And I've decided to write my term paper on Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Let's see how that flies.

I might shave my head. Or get an actual boy cut. Thoughts?

My other term paper is going to be about Walter Scott and Modernism. Yeah... the research for that is not going well. Apparently I'm the only person interested in Scott's reception and influence past 1850.

And I need a third one that focuses heavily on lit. theory. Suggestions? I'm thinking something Foucault-flavored. Which is like something grape-flavored, but in a more flamboyant gay french man who looks like Henry B Eyring's brother type of thing. BTW Foucault is not in my spell check. Go figure.

I'd go on, but I think I am sufficiently awake now to finish my research proposal. I hope you enjoyed what equates to drunk blogging.

Also-I have awesome family and friends. They rock so hard. I feel so loved :)



2 comments:

  1. 1. Cherry Dr. Peppers are great, if you can find them. They taste like cherry flavored prunes.

    2. Don't shave your head. Try this instead: http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=short+hair+style&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

    3. Foucault? That could be cool. Zizek would be cooler. More spit involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clancy- 1. I've never had prunes, so I'm not sure what that would taste like. Also- I think that because you were the person who introduced me to DrP, you should also introduce me to this cherry DrP you speak of.

    2. Between you and my Dad, you've convinced me not to shave my head. But I'm still not sure what to do with my hair :S

    3.I'd love LOve LOVE to write about Zizek, but we don't cover him in class, so I think that's right out. But more spit is always a good thing, right?

    ReplyDelete